The Central European Tourism Summit brings together 6,000 travel trade professionals who wish to source new business contacts, share key industry knowledge and discuss contracts for 2019 and beyond.
The must-attend event offers an unrivalled opportunity for companies and organisations, top decision-makers, experts and buyers within the global travel industry to:
- Find and meet new suppliers
- Meet with target tourism professionals to build and strengthen networks
- Attend inspirational and educational seminar programmes with industry experts sharing their insight and expertise on how to grow your business opportunities in this fast-emerging tourism sector
- Gather information on how to capitalise on the growing demand in the region
- View new products and gather new ideas
- Discover tourism trends
- Explore new technology opportunities
400+ exhibiting companies take part at the Central European Tourism Summit to showcase their destinations, products and services. They use this as a platform to meet and negotiate business with visitors attending the show. These companies include tourism organisations, hotels, tour operators, travel technology companies and transport companies amongst others.